Minimum of 4 persons!
Age limit on this tour is 16 years, but if you are a family with children we are pleased to organize a specialized family tour for you.
Some kayak experience is recommended, but not a must as we tailor the route of every trip according to the level of the kayakers as well as the weather and tides.
There are no fixed dates for the 3-day sea kayak adventures.
Contact us with the dates that you would like to do the adventure and we will set it up.
If you are less than 4 persons we can try to pair you up with others. Just let us know the dates you are interested in.
Length of trip
Our overnight sea kayak tour is planned for 3 full days of kayaking and two overnights. However if your group would like a shorter or longer trip we can tailor an adventure specially for you. Just contact us and tell us what you are looking for.
We will set up camp for the nights at different beaches where we will be sleeping in top quality expedition hammocks from Hennessy. The Hennessy Hammocks are real jungle hammocks. They have attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, stuff sack and complimentary tree huggers to protect the bark of trees. Experience a level of comfort on the tour almost as good as your bed at home and maybe even better.
The hammocks are:
– Quick and easy set-up and pack-up.
– Reduced bulk and packweight means you don’t weigh down your kayak much.
– Same comfortable bed every night over rocky, muddy, wet or sloping terrain
– Never touches the ground. Stays clean and drys fast.
– You sleep diagonal in the hammock
– No more aching muscles and stiff joints
– Bugproof mosquito net for protection from mosquitoes, sand flies and other bugs while sleeping in a tropical area like Costa Rica..
– Increased protection from sun, wind, rain, insects and small reptiles.